Saturday 29 November 2008

Mapleknuggett and Moosicnovnshlopt

These are mixes which I made a while ago, and which I have already given to a few people. I'm putting them up now more as an archive, so for those that haven't heard it, check it out! 


Mapleknuggett

Carl Craig - Sandstorms
Theo Parrish - Orchestra Hall
The Other People Place - Sorrow and a cup of joe
Moodymann - Misled
Hrvatski - Un drole de journee
Four Tet - Sun drums and soil
Nettle - Uncivilertarian ( Hrvatski mix )
Susumu Yakota - Morino Gaduken
Recloose - Landscaping
DJ Food - Fungle Junk
Squarepusher - Eviscerate
Jimmy Edgar - Inner Citee Color Reprise
Squarepusher - My Red Hot Car
Susumu Yayota - Amanogawa
Laurie Anderson - Oh Superman

So here's the link

Moosicnovnshlopt

Here's an even older mix which I made using my Kaoss Pad. It's lots of deep housey and breaks knuggetts, and it's also got some Marvin Gaye and a bit of Ol' Sachmo at the end too. This one is a bit more funky and perhaps easier to access for the most of you. Anyways and again should you want to.... Enjoy!

Metro Area - Caught Up
Chicken Lips - Meet me at the freezer
Unknown Artist - Unknown Track? - Apologies, I've tried to figure this one out but still can't
Serge Gainsbourg - Bonnie and Clyde ( Herbert Mix )
Moodymann - I'm doin' fine
Psychotropic - Only for the headstrong
Herbert - Rude
Plaid - Scoobs in columbia
Rythmatism - Freakin
Moodymann - Shades of Jae
Marvin Gaye - Rockin after Midnight
Willie Hutch - Brothers gonna work it out
Louis Armstrong - East of the sun ( west of the moon )

and heres the link!

http://www.mediafire.com/?ezujmwynomz

No comments: